Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I would like to do my podcast on the effects diabetes can have on newly diagnosed teens and the different methods they can take to help themselves. I got the idea from a paper I was reading. I thought it was interesting because it is really hard for someone to come to terms with having the disease and changing their lifestyle around (especially at a young age). Usually people at the teen stage in life live off of candy and other sweets and when you are diabetic you can’t have it. I believe this will be a great fit for my podcast because I cannot find room to add it in my MM Webtext. It fits my audience of teens (since I want to relate the podcast to young people who get diagnosed) and my topic of diabetes. I believe it will be a great asset to have with my webtext since I talk a lot about the symptoms and about the different forms of diabetes. I believe this podcast will work well with this central thesis because it is geared toward teens and it talks about how to cope with the disease. I do not have anything in my webtext that resembles how to cope with diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment