Monday, November 23, 2009
I am going to be honest. I think I have covered everything I can even think about in my webtext. there is a lot I need to work on such as taking the "its" out, making a better thesis, and adding more information to what I already have. I honestly cannot think of anything else. Maybe I need a different perspective? I did find some experimenal drugs out there trying to prevent different diabetes forms. One such one I found extremely interesting is called DEFEND. It is a drug that has not been FDA approved yet, but it was made to help preserve making insulin in someone with type 1 diabetes. Right now the drug is taken 8 consecutive days by the patients who signed up for the study,through intravenous infusions. It seems like it could be a miracle drug but they are doing more testing on it. If this succeeds it will give people with type one diabetes a more normal life. It is exciting to see a breakthrough in an incurable form of diabetes and i thought it could be exciting new news to add into my webtext.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment