I believe that this website is a good website and an asset to my research because it goes into detail about the main forms of diabetes. It won many awards for its site and it is also done by a university so I do trust their information. It was even debuted in a health magazine.
National Diabetes Information Clearing House (NDIC). March 2007. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). 9/18/09
Before I read this webtext I did not even know this form of Diabetes existed. I do trust the website because after you read an article, it lists names of doctors who have read it before they posted it on their website. It also gives you a list of references where they got their information so you can trace it and decided whether they got it from credible sources or not. It is important to my research since I am researching the types of diabetes.
No comments:
Post a Comment