My three topic suggestions would be (1) Diabetes (2) how water pollutants affect sea life (3) how apple is a leading innovator in technology.
My dad has diabetes and he got diagnosed at age 20. My little cousin, now 16, also has it but was diagnosed when he was born. It interests me because they all behave differently when their sugars are low and they all got it in different stages of their lives. What makes diabetes show up in different age groups? What is the difference between taking a shot and taking the pill? What are the differences of the two types of Diabetes? Why do people get diabetes?
I am extremely passionate about sea life. I am extremely interested in orca whales and bottle nosed dolphins. The rest of the ocean interests me too, but I am a fairly specific person. Recently I saw a documentary on how we are polluting the sea and it is endangering the orca whales. Why is this still happening when there are many rules about dumping pollutants in the sea? How exactly is this affecting ocean life? Does it affect their offspring as well? or were they born with certian immunities? Does this hurt their reproductive rate?
I guess I chose this topic because I am looking into getting a new Ipod and I have been researching it before I decide to buy. Apple has always been more innovative than Microsoft. Why is this? What is the secret to Apple's success? Why are the so ahead of the game that they leave Microsoft gasping for air? I'm not talking just about computers. I am also talking about programs and mp3s.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment